Digital printing course overview
• Inkjet printers and Ink
• Colour theory and management
• Monitor calibration
• Colour managed workflow
• Image Processing
• Input sharpening -JPEG & RAW
• Understanding pixels/inch & resolution
• Determining image size & print resolution
• Soft proofing - PS and LR
• Understanding Rendering Intents
• Paper types and choices
• Output sharpening
• Print output dialogue - printer set up
• The definitive guide - Pixels to Print
Hands on printing of students work - paper included
This 2 day course on a Sat & Sun is designed to give beginners and experienced photographers an in depth understanding of colour management and comprehensive camera to print workflow.
Ensuring close participant attention the workshop is limited to 5 students in a spacious studio using state-of-the-art image processing software and current HD inkjet printers.
The cost includes refreshments and a light buffet lunch - there is ample secure parking available.
Sat & Sun workshop 8:30 - 5:00 pm
November 30th Nov - 1st Dec 2019